Book project with Wolfgang Sohst, working title: The (ir-)rational human being
Anthology on LLMs
Large language models – DigiDan
- Investigating strategies of how to distinguish human and machine generated text (with John Dorsch, Eric Schwitzgebel & Ophelia Deroy)
- Experiment on the distinghishability of human and machine generated text (with Eric & David Schwitzgebel)
- Fine-tuning a GPT-3 on the copus of Daniel Dennett (with Eric Schwitzgebel & Mathew Crosby)
- see, Strasser, A., Crosby, M., Schwitzgebel, E. (2023). How far can we get in creating a digital replica of a philosopher?
Papers in preparation:
- On pitfalls (and advantages) of sophisticated Large Language Models.
- Joint paper with Joshua Rust: Group survival factors.
- Joint paper with Mike Wilby: On AI & moral blame
- Don't worry they are just playing. (Opinion paper on capabilities of LLMs)
- Live longer: Joint commitments revisited.
- What is Belief? In favor of a gradual, disjunctive conceptualization of belief.
- Collective Irrationalities: How to agree on good reasons
- Social Cognition & Reciprocity
- Scientific Consultation for LMU
- Supervision of a PhD-project
- Lectorate & sparring-partnership for a book project
- Organization of a conference in Zurich
- Organization of a hybrid workshop on LLM in Riverside